The Zoning & Planning Commission is advisory to the Town Board who makes all final decisions. The powers and duties Zoning & Planning Commission are to make recommendations regarding:
- Adoption and implementation of Comprehensive Plan with significant citizen involvement.
- Periodically review and update the Comprehensive Plan, at least once every ten years.
- Review new or amended zoning, subdivision and official map ordinances for consistency with the plan.
- Review new or amended land division/subdivision ordinances and proposed plats.
- Review zoning permitted uses, conditional uses, and prohibited uses per zoning districts.
The Zoning & Planning Commission is made up of seven appointed members and two alternatives, all serving a 3-year term. The Zoning & Planning Committee meets the 2nd Wednesday after the first Monday of the month at 6:00 PM.
Agendas & Minutes
Chet Lamers --
Chris Culotta (Alternate)
Jane Tenor (Chair) --
Kris Baran --
Mark Chambers --
Mark Handeland (Vice Chair) --
Renee Van Rossum --
Like to join this committee? Click here to download the interest form.