The Beautification Subcommittee is established as a subsidiary by the Park, Recreation & Forestry Committee, the Beautification Subcommittee’s focus is on making recommendations that will enhance and restore the aesthetics of public lands. This includes:
- Establish community gardens and planting in all public parks, parkways, boulevards, and town-owned properties.
- Demarcate public lands to promote public use of natural beauty Ledgeview has to offer.
- Decorate public parks, parkways, and boulevards to further town spirit.
- Educate and engage residents in projects that will enrich family life and promote and strengthen community pride. Examples of such projects include;
- Town entrance signs
- Street banners
- Holiday decorations
The Beautification Subcommittee consists of three members who meet on the 3rd Monday of each month at 5:30 PM. Subcommittee members are appointed by the Parks, Recreation & Forestry Committee.
Agendas & Minutes
- Anna Burtschi
- Anna Sutherland
- Jill Gerwing
- Nicole Van Helden (Chair)
Like to join this committee? Click here to download the interest form.