The Town Board consists of the Town Chair and four supervisors who serve at large, meaning they represent the Town’s population as a whole, there are no districts. All positions serve a two-year term. Regular meetings are held on the first Monday of the month at 6:00 p.m. and the third Tuesday of the month at 4:30 p.m.
The following are up for re-election on April 6, 2021:
- Town Chair—Philip J. Danen
- Town Supervisor—Cullen Peltier
- Town Supervisor—Al Cheslock
- Town Constable—Pat Van Rite
Dates to keep in mind:
- Nomination Papers can be circulated starting December 1st, 2020 and are due no later than 5:00 PM, Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
- The Campaign Registration Form must be filed with the Clerk prior to circulating Nomination Papers, however, due no later than 5:00 PM, Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
- Declaration of Candidacy must be filed with the Clerk no later than 5:00 PM, Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
Information on how to become a candidate for office and election rules and regulation can be found with this link or under the elections tab or by contacting the Clerk.