Voter Registration Deadlines:
Absentee By-Mail Deadlines:
- February 11th at 5 p.m. – To request an absentee ballot by-mail for regular and overseas voters.
- February 12th at 5 p.m. – To request an absentee ballot by-mail for indefinitely confined voters and military voters (not on active duty).
- To request an absentee ballot by mail please use MyVoteWI
In-Person Absentee Dates & Times:
- February 12th at 5 p.m. Last day to vote In-Person Absentee Voting/Early Vote
- In-Person Absentee Voting Hours:
- Tuesday, February 9th 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 10th 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday, February 11th 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday, February 12th 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Please request your absentee ballot as soon as possible by visiting myvote.wi.gov.
Deadline for returning absentee ballots to be counted is 8 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, February 12th.
Feel free to contact the Clerk’s Office with any questions at 920-336-3360 ext. 104 or 105.