Report a Concern

  • Home
  • Report a Concern

Please use this form for non-emergency concerns.  All concerns submitted here will be directed to the appropriate Town of Ledgeview department.  We will respond to your concerns during normal business hours, as time allows.

If you are experiencing a safety or health related emergency, please call 9-1-1.