Utility – Billing, Payment & Rates
Ledgeview Sanitary District No. 2 generates water and sewer utility bills on a quarterly basis. The bills are mailed the third week of March, June, September and December.
We offer several options for paying utility bills:
- Online: If you would like to make payment via credit card using our online payment service, please click on Utility Payment.
- Direct Payment: Sign up to pay your utility bills through ACH. To use this easy, secure and convenient option, download the form here: Authorization for Direct Payment of Utility Bills.
- Mail: Send your payment to: Ledgeview Sanitary District No. 2, 3700 Dickinson Road, De Pere, WI
- In Person: Drop off payments 24/7 in the secured drop box located within the vestibule at the Ledgeview Town Office at 3700 Dickinson Road.
- In Person: Drop off at the service desk at Larry’s Piggly Wiggly, located at 575 Swan Road. (Checks only, no cash.)
For questions regarding your utility bill, please contact Lisa Bartz, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com or via telephone at (920) 336-3360 extension 105.
Quarterly Meter Service Fee: Water Rate Sewer Rate
(Effective 07/01/15) (Effective 03/17/15)
¾ inch meter $37.08 $23.24
1 inch meter $46.35 $32.54
1½ inch meter $61.80 $41.83
2 inch meter $74.16 $67.40
3 inch meter $86.52 $255.66
4 inch meter $120.51 $325.40
Plus Volume Charge:
PER 1,000 gallons $5.85 $4.96
*Residential use over 45,000 gallons is exempt from sewer volume charge.
Plus Quarterly Public Fire Protection Service Charge:
¾ inch meter: $9.73
1 inch meter: $24.41
1½ inch meter: $49.44
2 inch meter: $77.25
3 inch meter: $145.23
4 inch meter: $244.11