Animal Control

Contact Information

Pat Van Rite is the Town Constable and serves as the Animal Control/Humane Officer. He can be contacted by calling (920) 621-3765.

If you notice a stray or wild animal that is out of control and causing harm to persons or property, please contact Mr. Pat Van Rite immediately. If he is unavailable, contact the Brown County Sheriff department at (920) 391-7450.


Get social with us