Membership Application & Expectations
Fire Department Application Process
Successfully complete the following:
- Fire Department Application
- Background Check
Expectations of a New Member
There will be no interior structural fire fighting until your probationary period has expired.
These classes will be completed before you are off probation:
- Fire Fighter Entry Level A & B – 60 hrs.
- Fire Fighter Entry Level C – 36 hrs.
- Hazardous Materials Operations – 16 hrs.
- Fire Fighter I – State Exam
These classes will be completed as class times permit:
- Fire Fighter Level II – 42 hrs.
- Entry Level Driver Operator – 30 hrs.
- Incident Safety Officer – 13 hrs.
All classes are at no cost to you.
You will also be expected to attend our Business & Training Meetings the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month.