Building Inspection & Zoning Administration


The Town of Ledgeview contracts building inspection services through e-Services, LLC. The building inspector must be contacted in order to receive a building permit. To schedule an inspection, please call 920-493-2294 to start the process.

Permits are required for:

  • Residential Buildings
  • Duplex Buildings
  • Garages/Accessory Buildings
  • Residential Remodeling
  • Excavation/Erosion Control Without Structure
  • Residential Foundation Repair/Excavation
  • Utilities
  • Permanent Signs
  • Barns for Private Use
  • Docks
  • In-Ground and Above Ground Swimming Pools. All swimming pools are required to have a barrier in accordance with Ordinance 135-16.
  • Any Fences or Decks

In addition, a permit is required for moving or demolition of a structure. Retaining fees are required from contractors. Refer to Permits and Forms for complete list of permits and submittal requirements.

Questions? Building inspection office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Contact us at (920) 493-2294 or


Zoning administration issues all building, zoning use and occupancy permits, exclusive of conditional use permits and excavation permits. The Zoning Administrator conducts inspection of buildings, structures and use of land to determine compliance, and disseminate information to those individuals and entities having questions regarding the Town of Ledgeview Chapter 135 zoning code. Contact Dan Teaters at (920) 336-3360 Ext. 112 or email with any questions regarding the Town’s zoning administration process.