Park, Recreation & Forestry
The Park, Recreation and Forestry Committee shall be an advisory board to the Town Board to address as necessary, the following items:
- Management, improvements, use and care of all public parks
- Rules, policies and ordinances that are necessary to promote the efficient management and improvement of all public parks
- Recommendations on land acquisition for the purposes of park improvements
- Implementation of the Comprehensive Park and Outdoor Recreation Plan and for updating the plan as necessary
- Establishing any subcommittees as the Beautification Committee for the purpose of focusing on maintaining the aesthetics of public lands
One seat expires 05/01/2020, two seats expire 05/01/2019 and two seats expire 05/01/2018.