The deadline to request an Absentee Ballot by mail has been extended until tomorrow, Friday, April 3rd at 5:00 PM.
To vote absentee you must:
- Be a registered voter with the Town of Ledgeview
- Have your photo ID must be on file. A “selfie” are not considered Photo ID. A picture of your Driver’s License, State ID, Passport is acceptable. For other forms of Photo ID please see Bring It to the Ballot.
- The request must be made in writing.
Ways to request an absentee ballot:
- On-line: At MyVoteWisconsin (preferred)
- By e-mail: You may e-mail a request for an absentee ballot to email@example.com.
- The e-mail must include the following information: Full Name, Date of Birth, Ledgeview Voting Address, Address to send the ballot to.
- Your Photo ID must be on file to mail the ballot. Simply attach a picture or scan of your Photo ID to the e-mail.
Frequently asked questions regarding absentee voting by mail:
- Yes, the Town has a 24 hour dropbox to the left of the vestibule door to return ballots.
- Only one vote for President.
- Races with a vote will be counted; if there’s a races that are left blank, no vote will be counted.