Winter Parking/Snow Removal
- Depositing of snow on public streets is prohibited.
- Anyone owning or occupying the whole or part of a building or land abutting public streets in the Town is prohibited from moving snow, debris or any injurious substance onto the public streets and road right-of-ways at any time, unless the person has received permission from the Town to do so. Such material, if deposited, shall be removed within 24 hours of notice from the Town. Failure to comply with the notice will cause the Town to have the material removed and the cost will be charged to the property owner.
- If you have a sidewalk in front of your property, please remember that it is the property owner’s responsibility to keep the walks free of ice and snow throughout the winter for the safety of all who use them. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Please be aware that the Town is not responsible for replacing mailboxes if they are hit by the snowplow. Please ensure that your mailbox is located correctly.
- Residents and visitors are not allowed to park on the streets of the Town of Ledgeview between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. Monday through Friday, without prior approval. (2) Residents and visitors will be allowed to park on the streets of the Town of Ledgeview during other hours and from 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday, with the exception of emergency snow days to allow roadways to be cleared.
- To see specific code for “Streets and Sidewalks”, please click here.